DIGITAL AUTOCLAVES WITH PRE-VACUUM – SERIES AE-B
- Suitable to sterilize solids, wrapped and unwrapped hollow and porous ware.
- Fractionned vacuum (1 – 3 pre-vacuums).
- Easy chamber cleaning.
- Programmable start (date and hour).
- 12 predefined programs and 38 user free.
- Storage: more than 100 assays.
- USB (Data and updates download).
- Ethernet (connection to PC).
- Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel. External case and top made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- It includes inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Immediate production of steam through the built-in steam generator.
- Brand new Touch Screen color display for an easy programming and parameters selection for sterilization process.
- Parameters setting: Sterilization temperature, Sterilization time, Drying time and number of pre-vacuum.
- Pure water for sterilization can be added manually into the water reservoir. Automatic filling is also available by connecting the device to a distilled water network.
- External or integrated printer (optional).
- Test Cycles: Vacuum Test, Bowie & Dick Test / Helix Test.
- 50 programs (12 predefined).
- Safety valve.
- Safety thermostat.
- Door opening prevention system in case of overpressure.
- Open door sensor.
- Water level detector.
Special models of AE-28B, AE-50B, AE-75B, AE-110B and AE-150B are available with increased power to 3200W (AE-28B), 6000W (AE-50B, AE-75B and AE-110B) and 9000W (AE-110B and AE-150B). The equipments with increased power allow to reduce the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|Reference||Capacity L||Useful capacity L||Ø × H cm||L x D x H cm||Temp. °C|
|AE-50-B||55||50||30 × 70||56 × 51 × 130||100-134|
|AE-75-B||79||75||40 × 60||73 × 62 × 119||100-134|
|AE-110-B||115||110||40 × 85||73 × 63 × 144||100-134|
|AE-150-B||175||150||50 x 75||85 x 76 x 140||100-134|
|Max. pressure bar||W||Kg||Min. time|