DIGITAL AUTOCLAVES WITH PRE-VACUUM – SERIES AHS-B
- B Class: Suitable to sterilize: unwrapped and wrapped solids, porous objects, and hollow ware.
- External case made of aluminum and iron EPOXI painted. Front panel made of AISI-304 stainless steel. Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Total control by microprocessor. Test cycles: Vacuum Test, Bowie & Dick Test / Helix Test.
- Clean and condensates water reservoir.
- Fractioned vacuum (from 1 to 3 prevacuum).
- Automatic water feeding (optional).
- Easy chamber cleaning.
- Programmable auto-start (date and time)
- 10 predefined programs and 40 user free.
- Storing of more than 100 cycles
- USB (for downloading data and charging new updates).
- Ethernet (PC connection).
- Safety valve, thermostat and safety pressure switch.
- Hydraulic door blocking system.
- Open lid sensor
Components supplied with the autoclave
- Support for five trays.
- Two perforated trays made of stainless steel. Ref. BAH-B.
- Auxiliary tray.
- 1.5 m flexible tube to drain condensation reservoir.
|Reference||Capacity L||Useful capacity L||Ø × H cm||L × D × H cm||Temp. °C|
|AHS-50-B||55||50||40 × 40||78 × 76 × 63||100-134|
|AHS-75-B||79||75||40 × 60||98 × 76 × 63||100-134|
|Pressure max. bar||W||Kg||Time Range min.|