DIGITAL AUTOCLAVES WITH COUNTER-PRESSURE – SERIES AH-RFG
- Suitable to sterilize: sealed containers that require pressure control to prevent possible explosions or implosions. Quality control, analysis and testing in general canister and closures. Sterilization process where very short cycles are needed.
- External case made of aluminum and iron EPOXI painted.
- Front panel made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Included flexible “heart” probe.
- Programmable counter-pressure.
- Ultra fast shower cooling.
- Automatic water feeding.
- Easy chamber cleaning.
- Programmable auto-start (date and time).
- 50 programs.
- Storing of more than 100 cycles.
- USB (for downloading data and charging new updates).
- Ethernet (PC connection).
Components supplied with the autoclave
- Tray support for four trays.
- Three stainless steel perforated trays. Ref. BAH-21.
- Auxiliary tray.
- A holding clamp.
- Flexible tube with quick connection to drain condensation reservoir
|Reference||Capacity L||Ø × H cm||L × D × H cm||Temp. °C||max. bar pressure|
|AH-21-RFG||21||25 × 43||68 × 59 × 42.5||50-130||2‚1|
|W||Kg||Time range min.|