OENOLOGIC DISTILLER – ENODEST
- Distillation by steam dragging.
- Steam generator automatically fed with distilled water. Electronic level control and automatic stop in the case of lack of water in the reservoir.
- Safety thermostat.
- Automatic stop when reaching 200 ml of distillate.
- Manual levelling of distillate to 200 ml avoiding adding distilled water.
- Automatic stop of refrigerating water at the end of distillation.
- Display of minimal water level in the steam generator.
- Button to add distillate manually.
- Fully automatic.
- Pumps calibration by end user.
- Steam generator with water level control.
- Refrigeration water flow: 75 l/h.
- Water consumption (steam generator): 1,6 l/h.
- Distilled water reservoir: 10 l.
- Approx. distillation time: 7 min/200 ml.
- Determination of volumetric alcoholic degree in wines, beers and liquors. According to regulation CEE 2676/90 y CEE 2870/2000 Volatile acidity and sorbic acid.
Components supplied with the equipment
- 1 tube sample macro Ø 42 × 300 mm.
- 1 tube sample macro Ø 80 × 300 mm.
- 1 volumetric flask 200 ml. 1 reservoir 10 litres H2O.
- Connection tubing
|Reference||D x L x H mm||W||Kg|
|Enodest||350 x 385 x 855||2000||27|