DIGITAL AUTOCLAVES WITH COUNTER-PRESSURE – SERIES AHS-RFG
- Suitable to sterilize: sealed containers that require pressure control to prevent possible explosions or implosions. Quality control, analysis and testing in general canister and closures. Sterilization process where very short cycles are needed.
- External case made of aluminum and iron EPOXI painted.
- Front panel made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Included flexible “heart” probe.
- Programmable counter-pressure.
- Ultra fast shower cooling.
- Automatic water feeding.
- Easy chamber cleaning.
- Programmable auto-start (date and time).
- 50 programs.
- Storing of more than 100 cycles.
- USB (for downloading data and charging new updates).
- Ethernet (PC connection).
Components supplied with the autoclave
- Support for five trays.
- Two perforated trays made of stainless steel. Ref. BAH-B.
- Auxiliary tray.
- 1.5 m flexible tube to drain condensation reservoir.
|Reference||Capacity L||Ø × H cm||D × W × H cm||Temp. °C||max. bar pressure|
|AHS-50-RFG||50||40 × 40||78 × 76 × 63||50-130||2‚1|
|AHS-75-RFG||75||40 × 60||98 × 76 × 63||50-130||2‚1|
|W||Kg||Time range min.|