DIGITAL AUTOCLAVES WITH PRE-VACUUM – SERIES AH-B
- B Class: Suitable to sterilize: unwrapped and wrapped solids, porous objects, and hollow ware.
- External case made of aluminum and iron EPOXI painted. Front panel made of AISI-304 stainless steel. Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Total control by microprocessor. Test cycles: Vacuum Test, Bowie & Dick Test / Helix Test.
- Clean and condensates water reservoir.
- Fractioned vacuum (from 1 to 3 prevacuum).
- Automatic water feeding (optional).
- Easy chamber cleaning.
- Programmable auto-start (date and time)
- 12 predefined programs and 38 user free.
- Storing of more than 100 cyclesUSB (for downloading data and charging new updates).
- Ethernet (PC connection).
- Safety valve, thermostat and safety pressure switch.
- Hydraulic door blocking system.
- Open lid sensor
Components supplied with the autoclave
- Tray support for four trays.
- Three stainless steel perforated trays Ref. BAH-21.
- Auxiliary tray.
- A holding clamp.
- Flexible tube with quick connection to drain condensation reservoir.
- Bag support. Ref. BAP-21
|Reference||Capacity L||Ø × H cm||L × D × H cm||Temp. °C|
|AH-21-B||21||25 × 43||68 × 59 × 42.5||121-134|
|Pressure max. bar||W||Kg||Time Range min.|