FIBRE EXTRACTION SYSTEM – F-6 P
- Extraction and filtration without sample transfer.
- High reproducibility of conditions and results.
- Up to 36 analysis/day (method Weende).
- Versatile use: samples can be dried/weighted at every step you need.
- System for six simultaneous samples.
- All electric and mechanic elements are conveniently protected.
- Case made of stainless steel and painted with epoxy resin.
- Determination of raw fibre contents (Weende, Wijstrom), acid detergent fibre and neutral detergent fibre (Van Soest), lignin, hemicellulose.
- Range of measurement: 0,1-100%.
- Reproducibility: ±1% for a fibre contents level of 1-30%.
Components supplied with the equipment
- 6 glass crucibles porosity P-2, crucibles rack, heater lid and handling support.
- Crucible vessel tong.
- Water jet pump, ref. TV-5700.
|Reference||Samples||Sample size g||D x W x H mm||Relative accuracy||W||Kg|
|F-6 P||6||0‚5-3||310 x 680 x 590||±0‚1%||1250||41|