REFRIGERATED INCUBATORS – IRE Series
- Forced air cooling incubation.
- Temperature range from 0°C to 45°C.
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface.
- Pt100 class A temperature probe.
- Ethernet connection.
- Two free plugs inside.
- Internal illumination.
- External probe access.
- Audiovisual security alarms.
- Safety thermostat.
- Corrosion resistant and easy to clean powder coated metallic exterior.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- 3 removable plastic-coated stainless steel trays (4 trays for model IRE-475).
- Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.
- All incubation and drying equipment have a Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||513 x 441 x 702 mm||470 x 440 x 1062 mm||600 x 560 x 1452 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||600 x 600 x 930 mm||600 x 610 x 1370 mm||750 x 730 x 1760 mm|
|Weight||56 Kg||73 Kg||108 Kg|
|Power||325 W||525 W||55 W|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||230 V|
* Also available with a voltage of 115 V