Refrigerated incubators – IRE Series
- Forced air cooling incubation.
- Temperature range from 0ºC to 45ºC.
- Refrigeration by an antivibration hermetic compressor of R600A coolant and an axial fan of 200 m3/h.
- Heating by heating elements.
- Timer start and Timer stop adjustable by date, hour and minute.
- Temperature probe Pt 100 class A.
- Internal illumination.
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Intuitive alphanumeric 3,5’’ LCD touchscreen user interface that displays time, temperature and cycles in graphs, has audiovisual alarms and advanced cycle and timer programming.
- Ethernet connection that allows the use of the online RAYPAnet platform to view and export cycles, generate reports and simultaneously manage different equipment.
- The interior contains two electric plugs to use with external equipment and, one or two internal fans, depending on the model.
- Metalic door with magnetic seal.
- Lateral adjustable aeration device for external probe access.
- Plastic-coated stainless steel trays with anti-tip system.
- Water analysis.
- Determination of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD).
- Enzymatic assays.
- Cell and bacterial cultures at low temperature.
- Sample storage.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Manual general switch that controls all the incubator circuits and lights up when activated.
- Pilot light that indicates the correct operation of the refrigeration. The visualization of the correct operation of the heating is displayed on the screen.
- Corrosion-resistant, easy to clean exterior.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- 3 removable plastic-coated stainless steel trays (4 trays for model IRE-475).
- Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.
NEW ONLINE DATA PROCESSING PLATFORM
- All incubation and drying equipment have a Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
FOR ALL INCUBATION AND DRYING EQUIPMENT
- Intuitive alphanumeric user interface through a 3,5” LCD touchscreen that allows the display of time, temperature and cycle evolution in graphic format in real time.
- Compatible with Celsius or Fahrenheit scales with a resolution of 0.1°C/°F.
- Capable of advanced cycle and timer programming, with up to 10 preset programs editable in parameters and name, programmable at a fixed temperature during an infinite time or with up to 10 time and temperature segments. Timer start and timer stop customizable by date and time.
- Audiovisual security alarms for cycle finalization, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
|Capacity||160 L||250 L||475 L|
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||513 x 441 x 702 mm||500 x 430 x 1100 mm||600 x 560 x 1452 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||600 x 600 x 930 mm||600 x 700 x 1800 mm||750 x 820 x 1800 mm|
|Power||325 W||450 W||550 W|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||230 V|
|Weight||56 Kg||73 Kg||108 Kg|
|Number of internal plugs**||2||2||2|
|Number of internal axial fans||1||2||2|
|Internal LED illumination||Yes||Yes||Yes|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.
**The electric configuration of internal plugs can be customised according to regional requirements.