AUTOCLAVES WITHOUT DRYING – SERIES AES
- Suitable to sterilize: culture media, glass, liquids, plastic, metallic elements, waste bags, etc.
- Mode agar (40 to 80 ºC).
- Programmable start (24 hours).
- Connection to PC. Control software (optional).
- Heart probe (optional).
- built in printer or benchtop printer (optional).
- External case, top and closure made of stainless steel AISI-304. Tank and lid made os stainless steel AISI316L
- total control by microprocessor: ten sterilization programs, six user free.
- Includes RS232 connection for PC/printer.
- Unsteam button.
- Manual draining valve
- Manual chamber filling.
- It includes inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Supplied with heater protecting grid.
- Valve and safety thermostat.
- Hydraulic door blocking system.
- open lid sensor.
Special models of AES-28, AES-50, AES-75, AES-110 and AES-150 are available with increased power to 3200W (AES-28), 6000W (AES-50, AES-75 and AES-110) and 9000W (AES-110 and AES-150). The equipments with increased power allow to reduce the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|Chamber dimensions Ø x H||300 x 400 mm||300 x 700 mm||400 x 600 mm||400 x 850 mm||500 x 750 mm|
|Chamber Volume total / usable||33/28||55/50||79/75||115/110||175/150|
|External dimensions L x D x H||505 x 580 x 1110 mm||505 x 580 x 1290 mm||610 x 700 x 1185 mm||610 x 700 x 1435 mm||750 x 820 x 1400 mm|
|Weight||75 Kg||90 Kg||115 Kg||135 Kg||230 Kg|
|Power||2000 W||3200 W||3200 W||4500 W||6000 W|
|Electrical voltage*||230 (1P+N+E) V||230 (1P+N+E) V||230 (1P+N+E) V||400 (3P+N+E) V||400 (3P+N+E) V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
* Other voltages supplies are available on request