DRYING OVENS – DOD Series
- Drying by natural convection.
- Temperature range from room temperature +5ºC to 250ºC.
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface.
- Pt100 class A temperature probe.
- Ethernet connection.
- External metal frame with epoxy resin coating.
- Inner frame, dual chamber, inner side of door and perforated trays made of stainless steel AISI-304.
- Silicone rubber door seal.
- Audiovisual security alarms.
- Safety thermostat.
- Stainless steel interior and corrosion-resistant, easy to clean metal exterior.
- Homogeneity and temperature stability according to DIN 12880 regulation.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- Two perforated trays made of stainless steel AISI-304 adjustable in height, with anti-tilting system.
- Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.
- All incubation and drying equipment have a Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||230 x 250 x 300 mm||350 x 300 x 400 mm||450 x 330 x 330 mm||450 x 400 x 500 mm||580 x 500 x 500 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||440 x 440 x 590 mm||540 x 435 x 690 mm||660 x 420 x 620 mm||640 x 550 x 790 mm||790 x 600 x 790 mm|
|Weight||27 Kg||40 Kg||45 Kg||54 Kg||70 Kg|
|Power||600 W||900 W||1000 W||1200 W||2000 W|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V|