Laboratory Sand Bath – BS Series
- Working temperature range from 50ºC to 400ºC.
- Removable upper bath tank that allows the equipment to be transformed into a heating plate. Assembly and disassembly of the equipment by press fit.
- Upper basin in stainless steel AISI-304, which is non-deformable.
- Crush-proof ceramic heating plate with round heating elements.
- Temperature regulation by energy impulses regulator.
- Manual temperature control by means of an easy-to-use 11 position wheel.
- Control panel with pilot lights indicating connection to the mains and operation of the heating plate.
- For applications where gentle heating and high temperature homogeneity is required.
- Indicated for for applications where gentle heating and high temperature homogeneity is required.
Temperature evolution according to the position of the controller
|Working temperature range||50 – 400 ºC|
|External dimensions L x D x H||320 x 405 x 200 mm|
|Heating plate dimensions L x D||300 x 300 mm|
|Upper bath interior dimensions L x D x H||310 x 310 x 50 mm|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.