Water and oil thermostatic baths – WBD Series
- Open thermostatic baths compatible with water and oil from 5 to 40L.
- 3.5” LCD touchscreen.
- Timer start and timer stop adjustable by date, hour and minute.
- Temperature controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments or at a fixed temperature.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface that displays time, temperature and cycles in graphs, has audiovisual alarms and advanced cycle and timer programming.
- Programmable unlimited or time bound temperature cycles.
- Inner tank and external case made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Heating by heating elements located inside the tank.
- Includes perforated grid to protect the heating element.
- Incorporated drainage tap.
- Maximum and minimum tank filling: 50% – 80% of total capacity.
- Incubation of water samples.
- Reagent heating.
- Substrate fusion.
- Cell culture incubation.
- Scientific experiments.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Manual push-button that governs all the oven circuits and lights up when activated.
- Manually adjustable class 2 hydraulic safety thermostat that interrupts heating in case of failure of the main regulator. Thermostat is accompanied by a push-button to rearm the thermostat and a shaft to adjust the thermostat. Thermostat’s correct operation is displayed by a warning light that lights up when activated and during rearming.
- Corrosion-resistant and easy-to-clean stainless interior and exterior. Exterior remains at a safe temperature without overheating.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and DIN 12877 regulations.
FOR WBD SERIES THERMOSTATIC BATHS
- Intuitive alphanumeric user interface through a 3,5” LCD touchscreen that allows the display of time, temperature and cycle evolution in graphic format in real time.
- Compatible with Celsius or Fahrenheit scales with a resolution of 0.1°C/°F.
- Capable of advanced cycle and timer programming, with up to 10 preset programs editable in parameters and name, programmable at a fixed temperature during an infinite time or with up to 10 time and temperature segments. Timer start and timer stop customizable by date and time.
- Audiovisual security alarms for cycle finalization, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
|Temperature range||Amb. +5 – 99 ºC||+5 – 200 ºC|
|Stability||±0‚1 ºC||±0‚5 ºC|
|Resolution||±0‚2 ºC||±1 ºC|
|Total capacity||5 L||12 L||20 L||40 L|
|External dimensions L x D x H||345 x 355 x 215 mm||345 x 540 x 215 mm||345 x 715 x 215 mm||665 x 715 x 215 mm|
|Internal dimensions L x D x H||290 x 150 x 120 mm||290 x 320 x 120 mm||300 x 505 x 120 mm||625 x 505 x 120 mm|
|Resolution||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC|
|Power||100o W||1500 W||2000 W||3000 W|
|Weight||5 Kg||7‚5 Kg||10 Kg||15 Kg|
|Voltage *||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|External housing||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304|
|Inner tank||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304|
* Also available with a voltage of 115 V.