Water and oil thermostatic baths – WBD Series
- Open thermostatic baths compatible with water and oil from 5 to 40L.
- 3.5” LCD touchscreen.
- Timer start and timer stop adjustable by date, hour and minute.
- Temperature controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments or at a fixed temperature.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface that displays time, temperature and cycles in graphs, has audiovisual alarms and advanced cycle and timer programming.
- Programmable unlimited or time bound temperature cycles.
- Inner tank and external case made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Heating by heating elements located inside the tank.
- Includes perforated grid to protect the heating element.
- Incorporated drainage tap.
- Maximum and minimum tank filling: 50% – 80% of total capacity.
- Incubation of water samples.
- Reagent heating.
- Substrate fusion.
- Cell culture incubation.
- Scientific experiments.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Manual push-button that governs all the oven circuits and lights up when activated.
- Manually adjustable class 2 hydraulic safety thermostat that interrupts heating in case of failure of the main regulator. Thermostat is accompanied by a push-button to rearm the thermostat and a shaft to adjust the thermostat. Thermostat’s correct operation is displayed by a warning light that lights up when activated and during rearming.
- Corrosion-resistant and easy-to-clean stainless interior and exterior. Exterior remains at a safe temperature without overheating.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and DIN 12877 regulations.
FOR WBD SERIES THERMOSTATIC BATHS
- Intuitive alphanumeric user interface through a 3,5” LCD touchscreen that allows the display of time, temperature and cycle evolution in graphic format in real time.
- Compatible with Celsius or Fahrenheit scales with a resolution of 0.1°C/°F.
- Capable of advanced cycle and timer programming, with up to 10 preset programs editable in parameters and name, programmable at a fixed temperature during an infinite time or with up to 10 time and temperature segments. Timer start and timer stop customizable by date and time.
- Audiovisual security alarms for cycle finalization, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
FOR DATA PROCESSING (optional accessory)
- WBD Series thermostatic baths can be customised with an optional Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
- Must be installed in our facilities.
- Reference: WBD-ETH
|Temperature range||Amb. +5 – 99 ºC||Amb. +5 – 200 ºC|
|Stability||±0‚1 ºC||±0‚5 ºC|
|Resolution||±0‚2 ºC||±1 ºC|
|Total capacity||5 L||12 L||20 L||40 L|
|External dimensions L x D x H||345 x 355 x 215 mm||345 x 540 x 215 mm||345 x 715 x 215 mm||665 x 715 x 215 mm|
|Internal dimensions L x D x H||290 x 150 x 120 mm||290 x 320 x 120 mm||300 x 505 x 120 mm||625 x 505 x 120 mm|
|Resolution||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC|
|Power||1000 W||1500 W||2000 W||3000 W|
|Weight||5 Kg||7‚5 Kg||10 Kg||15 Kg|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|External housing||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304|
|Inner tank||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304||AISI 304|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.