- To answer to the suggestions made through the web site
- To contact in response of the received communications, to the contact e-mails, stated in the website.
- Enable the management of the possible commercial relation with customers and / or suppliers.
- Enable to send to customers or potential customers who have requested from us, by for electronic mail, information that we find it can be of interest about R. ESPINAR, S.L.
- To manage the receipt of requests of employment sent through e-mail.
Which is the legitimization for the treatment of your personal data?
- In case of a treatment derived from management of customers or suppliers, the legal base for a possible processing of personal information would be, essentially, in that it turns out indispensable to establish contact, the service or receipt of the requested services: Execution of a contract / legitimate Interest or fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- For the accomplishment of commercial communications. For clients: legitimate Interest of R. ESPINAR, S.L. / art. 21.2 LSSI. For potential clients: agreement.
- To answer adequately to a request placed from your side, or to an employment demand.
- With regard to the treatment of sent information, in the context of an employment request, agreement is needed
How long will be preserved your personal data?
In general, the supplied information will remain, during the period legally established for it, in case of information relative to the provision of services. During the needed time to give response and to carry out the corresponding internal follow-up of the suggestion. In the case of a curriculum sent to us, this one might be kept during the term of one year, unless you state the opposite. With regard to delivery of commercial communications by electronic mail, indefinitely, unless specified by the owner of the information.
To whom can be transferred your personal data?
In case of information facilitated in the area of the contractual relation with R. ESPINAR, S.L. with clients or suppliers, it can be shared by third parties, in case that was indispensable for the enforcement of the agreement or that a regulation was imposing the above-mentioned communication.
The communication of information is not foreseen to third parties, beyond the foreseen one with possible people responsible for the treatment.
Which are your rights when providing your information to us?
While R. ESPINAR, S.L. treats your personal information, you have right to request:
Access – The interested party will have right to obtain of the person in charge of the treatment confirmation of if they are treating or not the concerned information, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is carried out.
Rectification – The interested party will have right to obtain the rectification of the personal inaccurate information or to complete those that were incomplete.
Suppression – The interested party will have right to request the suppression of his personal information, in any case, the suppression will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of the treatment – The interested party will have right to request the limitation with regard to the treatment of the information of personal character
Opposition to processing data – In certain circumstances and due to particular situations, the interested parties will be able to be opposed to the treatment of the information.R. ESPINAR, S.L.will stop treating the information, except for legitimate, imperious motives, or the exercise or the defense of possible claims.
Right of data portability – That Is to say there will be right to receive the involved personal information, supplied previously to a person in charge for the treatment, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and to transmitting them to another person in charge for the treatment.
The above-mentioned rights will be able to be exercised by means of written and signed request addressed to R. ESPINAR, S.L. Avinguda del Vallès, 322, 08227 Terrassa (Barcelona) or by email email@example.com
What does happen if I do not facilitate the requested information?
The identifying information belonging to the customer / user, his business / professional activity, contact information and any other that could be demanded by the applicable regulation, it is obligatory to declare them and the denial to supply them might suppose the inability to access the service. The remaining information is voluntary, for what the fact of not supplying it will not prevent the establishment of the contractual relation.
Control Authorities’ tutelage.
In the case that it could be considered pertinent you can need the guardianship of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection submitting the corresponding claim to: www.agpd.es. C/Jorge Juan n º 6 28001 Madrid
- ESPINAR, S.L. has adopted the levels of protection safety of the personal information legally needed, and has installed all the means and technical measures to avoid the loss, inentended use, alteration, not authorized access and theft of the personal information facilitated to R. ESPINAR, S.L. Nevertheless, the user must be conscious that the safety measures in Internet are not impregnable.