Vertical floor-standing laboratory autoclaves with prevacuums and drying – AE-B Series
- Sterilization chamber made of AISI-316L stainless steel. External housing made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Equipment controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 12 predefined and 38 editable programs, adjustable by time, temperature, number of prevacuums, drying time and and type of cycle (solids or liquids).
- Cycles with fractioned prevacuum (from 1 to 3 prevacuums) and final drying by vacuum pump and heating jacket.
- Immediate production of steam through the built-in steam generator.
- 5” color TFT – LCD touchscreen.
- Includes a single-use water tank for an automatic feed of the sterilization chamber. Optional automatic feed of the water tank.
- Bacteriological filter for air inlet.
- Fractioned prevacuum and automatic drying.
- Programs for liquids.
- Test cycles: Vacuum test and Bowie-Dick test.
- Heart probe (optional).
- Inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Programmable auto-start (date and time).
- Storage of more than 100 cycle data.
- USB port for downloading data and updates. Ethernet port for PC connection.
- Optional integrated printer.
- Safety valve and thermostat.
- Hydraulic lid blocking system while positive pressure exists in the chamber.
- Open lid sensor.
- Water level detector (min./max.) in the water tank.
- Available models with increased power to 6000W (AE-50B, AE-75B and AE-110B) and 9000W (AE-110B and AE-150B). The equipments with increased power reduce the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|Chamber Volume total / usable||55/50 L||79/75 L||115/110 L||175/153 L|
|Usable chamber dimensions Ø x H||300 x 710 mm||400 x 600 mm||400 x 850 mm||500 x 780 mm|
|External dimensions L x D x H||505 x 580 x 1290 mm||610 x 700 x 1185 mm||610 x 700 x 1435 mm||750 x 820 x 1400 mm|
|Temperature||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC|
|Maximum pressure||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg|
|Power||3600 W||3600 W||6000 W||6000 W|
|Gross weight||110 Kg||149 Kg||180 Kg||265 Kg|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||400 V||400 V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
* Ask for other voltages