DIGITAL AUTOCLAVES WITH PRE-VACUUM – SERIES AE-B
- Suitable to sterilize solids, wrapped and unwrapped hollow and porous ware.
- Fractionned vacuum (1 – 3 pre-vacuums).
- Easy chamber cleaning.
- Programmable start (date and hour).
- 12 predefined programs and 38 user free.
- Storage: more than 100 assays.
- USB (Data and updates download).
- Ethernet (connection to PC).
- Chamber case and lid made of AISI-316L stainless steel. External case and top made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- It includes inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Immediate production of steam through the built-in steam generator.
- Brand new Touch Screen color display for an easy programming and parameters selection for sterilization process.
- Parameters setting: Sterilization temperature, Sterilization time, Drying time and number of pre-vacuum.
- Pure water for sterilization can be added manually into the water reservoir. Automatic filling is also available by connecting the device to a distilled water network.
- External or integrated printer (optional).
- Test Cycles: Vacuum Test, Bowie & Dick Test / Helix Test.
- 50 programs (12 predefined).
- Safety valve.
- Safety thermostat.
- Door opening prevention system in case of overpressure.
- Open door sensor.
- Water level detector.
Special models of AE-28B, AE-50B, AE-75B, AE-110B and AE-150B are available with increased power to 3200W (AE-28B), 6000W (AE-50B, AE-75B and AE-110B) and 9000W (AE-110B and AE-150B). The equipments with increased power allow to reduce the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|AE-50 B||AE-75 B||AE-110 B||AE-150 B|
|Chamber dimensions Ø x H||300 x 700 mm||400 x 600 mm||400 x 850 mm||500 x 750 mm|
|Chamber Volume total / usable||55/50||79/75||115/110||175/150|
|External dimensions L x D x H||505 x 580 x 1290 mm||610 x 700 x 1185 mm||610 x 700 x 1435 mm||750 x 820 x 1400 mm|
|Weight||110 Kg||140 Kg||180 Kg||265 Kg|
|Power||3600 W||3600 W||6000 W||6000 W|
|Electrical voltage*||230 (1P+N+E) V||230 (1P+N+E) V||400 (3P+N+E) V||400 (3P+N+E) V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
* Other voltages supplies are available on request