COLD EXTRACTION SYSTEM – EF-6P
- Extraction system with 6 extraction places with 6 independent extraction valves.
- External case made of AISI 304 stainless steel painted with epoxy resin.
- Connection with integrated peristaltic pump with independent activation switch to apply negative pressure and accelerate extraction.
- Integrated connection with F-6P equipment to apply positive pressure on the bottom of the sample, break compact clumps formed during filtration and accelerate extraction.
- Optional solvent recovery.
- Gaskets made of EPDM and connection hoses made of GSR compatible only with acetone and other nonpolar organic solvents.
Recommended setting and applications
- Food analysis laboratories specialised in macronutrient analysis. The equipment is designed to be used in conjunction with our F-6P Fibre Extractor to preliminary degrease samples before hot fibre extraction procedures. As a standalone, EF-6P can be used as a fat extractor with solvents such as acetone or other non-polar organic solvents.
- Suitable for degreasing processes of samples with a fat content of more than 1% and especially recommended for samples containing +10% of fat content.
Components included with the equipment
- Crucibles set of 6 units.
- Tong for a simultaneous manipulation of 6 crucibles.
- Several connection hoses.
- Several connection hoses clamps.
- EF-6P has a peristaltic pump that provides the necessary conditions for filtering.
MAIN FEATURES OF OUR SOLUTION FOR FIBRE EXTRACTIONS (F-6P + EF-6P)
|External dimensions L x D x H||724 x 320 x 285 mm|
|Analysis time||40 min|
|Sample capacity by batch||6 units|
|Sample capacity by day||36 units|
|Glass crucible dimensions Ø x H||34 x 60 mm|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.