Forced air drying ovens – DAF Series
- Forced air drying and sterilization.
- Temperature range from room temperature +5ºC to 250ºC.
- Heating by electric elements mounted in an independent chamber for optimum temperature homogeneity and stability, air circulation by a self-cooled tropicalized electric motor with a stainless steel turbine.
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Timer start and Timer stop adjustable by date, hour and minute.
- Intuitive alphanumeric 3,5’’ LCD touchscreen user interface user interface that displays time, temperature and cycles in graphs, has audiovisual alarms and advanced cycle and timer programming.
- Ethernet connection that allows the use of the online RAYPAnet platform to view and export cycles, generate reports and simultaneously manage different equipment.
- Double insulated walls and door with low conductivity glass wool.
- Temperature probe Pt100 class A.
- Standard rear adjustable aeration device plus lateral in DAF-43/78/135 or superior in DAF-250/425/635 for moisture evacuation and external probe access.
- Easy to clean external metallic frame with epoxy resin coating.
- Inner frame, second chamber, inner side of door and perforated trays made of stainless steel AISI-304
- Elastic silicone gasket.
- Only for DAF-425 and DAF-635: Two-leaf door and 4 swiveling casters with brakes.
- Available under special orders the adaptation with bacteriological filter in the inlet and/or outlet air for clean rooms or biohazardous applications.
- Drying and sterilization of samples in industrial and research environments of the chemical and technology sector.
- Drying of varnishes and coatings with solvents.
- Ageing tests.
- Scientific research.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Manual push-button that governs all the oven circuits and lights up when activated.
- Manually adjustable class 2 hydraulic safety thermostat that interrupts heating in case of failure of the main regulator. Thermostat is accompanied by a push-button to reset the thermostat and a immobilization device that immobilizes the thermostat knob to avoid involuntary displacement. Thermostat’s correct operation is displayed by a warning light that lights up after proper rearming.
- Stainless steel interior and corrosion-resistant easy-to-clean metallic exterior that remains at safe temperature without overheating.
- Door lock protects samples from unauthorized access (optional accessory: MCLL).
- Homogeneity and temperature stability according to DIN 12880 regulation.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- 2 perforated trays made of stainless steel AISI-304 adjustable in height, with anti-tilting system.
- Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.
NEW ONLINE DATA PROCESSING PLATFORM
- All incubation and drying equipment have a Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
FOR ALL INCUBATION AND DRYING EQUIPMENT
- Intuitive alphanumeric user interface through a 3,5” LCD touchscreen that allows the display of time, temperature and cycle evolution in graphic format in real time.
- Compatible with Celsius or Fahrenheit scales with a resolution of 0.1°C/°F.
- Capable of advanced cycle and timer programming, with up to 10 preset programs editable in parameters and name, programmable at a fixed temperature during an infinite time or with up to 10 time and temperature segments. Timer start and timer stop customizable by date and time.
- Audiovisual security alarms for cycle finalization, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
|Capacity||43 L||78 L||135 L||250 L||425 L||635 L|
|Stability||±0‚1 %||±0‚1 %||±0‚1 %||±0‚1 %||±0‚2 %||±0‚2 %|
|Homogeneity||±1‚5 %||±1‚5 %||±1‚5 %||±1‚5 %||±2‚5 %||±2‚5 %|
|Resolution||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC||0‚1 ºC|
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||450 x 290 x 330 mm||430 x 354 x 500 mm||580 x 450 x 500 mm||600 x 600 x 800 mm||800 x 600 x 1000 mm||980 x 600 x 1200 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||660 x 420 x 620 mm||640 x 550 x 790 mm||790 x 600 x 790 mm||740 x 750 x 1100 mm||950 x 792 x 1270 mm||1150 x 792 x 1470 mm|
|Power||1500 W||1500 W||1500 W||3000 W||3000 W||3000 W|
|Voltage *||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V|
|Weight||45 Kg||58 Kg||85 Kg||115 Kg||203 Kg||258 Kg|
|Usb and ethernet connection||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
* Also available with a voltage of 115 V.