KJELDAHL DISTILLERS – DNP Series
- System control by microprocessor with LCD screen.
- Additionally, the system has fixed programs:
– Ammonium sulphate test.
– Preheating of the system.
– Sample waste washing.
- Adaptable system for distillation tubes of different diameters.
- Kit for automatic titration optional for DNP-2000-MP.
- Programs: 11 predefined (editable) and 9 free.
- Calibrable pumps by the user.
- Steam generator with water level control.
- Sample suction (only for DNP-2000-MP).
- Boric acid pump (only for DNP-2000-MP).
- Results in N or total protein (only for DNP-2000-MP + KT-TITRA-RAY).
- Measurement range: from 0.1 to 200 mg of N.
- Nitrogen recovery: P 99.5%.
- Reproducibility: ± 1%.
- Distillation time: 4 min/100 ml.
- Electric power: 2000 W (100%).
Programmable parameters and values
- Water for dilution: 0-240 ml.
- NaOH solution: 0-240 ml.
- H3BO3 solution: 0-240 ml (only for DNP-2000-MP).
- Delay time: 0-30 min.
- Distillation time: 0-30 min.
- Steam flow regulation: 30-100%.
- Open door sensor.
- Distillation tube detection.
- Over-temperature thermostat.
- Overpressure pressure switch.
- Pressure regulator at the cooling water inlet.
Components supplied with the equipment
- 1 distillation tube Ø42 x 300 mm.
- 2 fast connection H2O and NaOH containers of 10 litres.
- 1 fast connection H3BO3 container of 5 litres (only for DNP-2000-MP).
- Additional pipe without filter for steam addition (only for DNP-2000-MP).
- Automatic titrator (only for DNP-2000-MP + KIT-TITRA-RAY).
- Several connection hoses.
- Anti-drip tray.
Once the sample is digested and ready for distillation, load it into the DNP distiller and choose the required program. The equipment adds the selected reagents in the exact quantity and the analyte is separated by steam distillation. At first it is evaporated and then it condenses falling into the receiver flask. In the next step nitrogen content is accurately determined through titration and results are exported into your PC.
To save water, the steam generator and the water refrigeration circuit are only activated during distillation.
Once the distillation is completed, the residue left in the sample tube is aspired and removed.
The combination of the DNP-2000-MP distiller with the TITRA-RAY external titrator offers a unique, economic and very effective automatization of the Kjeldahl method by transferring samples, carrying out fast distillations, executing accurate analyte titrations and proper results registry in one solution.
|Externals dimensions L x D x H||440 x 340 x 790 mm||440 x 340 x 790 mm||220 x 400 x 360 mm|
|Power||1800 W||1800 W||80 W|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||230 V|
|Weight||30 Kg||31 Kg||4 Kg|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Tank capacity H2O||10 L||10 L||–|
|Tank capacity NaOH||10 L||10 L||–|
|Tank capacity H3BO3||–||5 L||–|
|External titrator (KIT-TITRA-RAY)||–||Optional|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.