BACTERIA INCINERATOR – BAT-850
- It sterilizes needles, rings, sowing grips, etc.
- It avoids infections/contaminations by contact or splashing.
- Quartz incinerator tube, with electric element and thermally isolated with ceramic fibre.
- External grid made of stainless steel for protection.
- Epoxy resin oven painted base. Start up pilot-light.
- Sterilization obtained by means of infrared rays.
- The organic material is incinerated by introducing it into a incandescent quartz tube, avoiding splashing of infectious microorganisms.
- The complete sterilization is achieved at 850°C in a few seconds.
|Reference||Max. Temperature ºC||inner Ø × L mm||L × D × H mm||W||Kg|
|BAT-850||850||15 × 145||190 × 95 × 180||100||1‚5|