Microincinerators – BAT-850
- Quartz incinerator tube, with electric element and thermally insulated with ceramic fiber.
- Protective external grid made of stainless steel. Epoxy resin oven painted base.
- Start up pilot light.
- Sterilization by infrared rays.
- Organic material is incinerated by introducing it into an incandescent quartz tube, avoiding splashing of infectious microorganisms.
- Perfect substitute of Bunsen burners and alcohol lamps.
- Sterilization is completed within 5-7 seconds at 850 ºC.
- Very safe to operate with, no open flame while functioning.
|External dimensions L x D x H||120 x 190 x 180 mm|
|Internal dimensions Ø x L||15 x 165 mm|
|Maximum Temperature||850 ºC|
|Gross weight||1‚5 Kg|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|