FUMES NEUTRALIZATION UNIT – SCRUBBER
- The gas produced during the digestion is extracted by the action of a vacuum pump. First, the gas undergoes a phase of condensation that acts as preliminary extractor for steams and dragged liquids, avoiding warming or volume increasement in posterior wash-up solution.
- The acid or alkaline vapors are washed and neutralized in the next step. In this neutralization phase, most of the unwanted particles are retained through granules of activated charcoal. The used air in the process is conducted to an extractor or to the exterior.
- Case made of stainless steel AISI 304 painted with epoxy resin. Glass objects made of: Borosilicate 3.3. Pipes made of: PVC (Cristalflex®), silicone and Teflon®. Pump made of: PPS, EPDM and Viton®. Ideal to use together with Compact digestion system. Both systems are connected by a flexible tube that joins the Compact digestion system fume collector (MBC) and the Fumes neutralization unit (SCRUBBER).
- Vacuum pump with acoustic insulation of 48l/min.
- Filtration and neutralization of harmful fumes by a filter of activated carbon.
- Absorption valve manually adjustable from 10 mbar to 800 mbar.
- Adjustable steam suction speed.
- Closed fumes evacuation system.
Components supplied with the equipment
- SCRUBBER unit with included vacuum pump.
- Refrigeration unit.
- Condensates flask of 1L.
- Neutralization flask of 2L.
- Adsorption flask.
- Complete Teflon® gasket set.
- Complete fluorinated elastomer tubing set.
- Anti-drip tray for neutralization flask.
- Support for condensates flask.
SCRUBBER CONNECTED WITH OUR COMPACT BLOCK DIGESTION SYSTEM FOR KJELDAHL DIGESTIONOur SCRUBBER is offered as a stand alone equipment but it is primarly offered together with our Compact block digestion system (MBC Series).
The exhaust fumes that enter the SCRUBBER undergo a phase of condensation that acts as a preliminary extractor for steams and dragged liquids, avoiding warming or volume increasement in the posterior wash-up solution. The acid or alkaline vapors are then washed and neutralized in the next step. In the final step, most of the remaining particles are retained through granules of activated charcoal.
MAIN FEATURES OF OUR SOLUTION FOR DIGESTIONS WITH INTEGRATED FUMES NEUTRALIZATION (MBC + SCRUBBER)
|External dimensions L x D x H||375 x 310 x 540 mm|
|Operating temperature||between 5 and 40ºC|
|Operating humidity||between 30 and 80ºC|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.