FUMES NEUTRALIZATION UNIT – SCRUBBER
- The gas produced during the digestion is extracted by the action of a vacuum pump. First, the gas undergoes a phase of condensation that acts as preliminary extractor for steams and dragged liquids, avoiding a warming or increase of the volume in later washing solution.
- The acid or alkaline steam is washed and neutralized in the next step. In this neutralization phase, most of the unwanted particles are retained by means of granules of activated coal. The used air is taken directly to an extractor or outdoors.
- Case made of stainless steel AISI 304 painted with epoxy resin. Glass: Borosilicate 3.3. Tubes: PVC (cristalflex), silicone y Teflon®. Pump: PPS, EPDM, Viton®.
- Ideal to use together with MBC Compact digestion system. Is connected by a flexible tube to the digestion fume collector.
- Vacuum pump included, 48 l/min 10mbar to 800mbar.
- Saving of refrigerating water in digestion heating blocks.
- Fumes neutralization closed system.
- Filtration and neutralization of fumes.
|External dimensions L x D x H||373 x 326 x 537 mm|