VACUUM DRYING OVEN – EV-50
- Vacuum drying.
- Temperature range from +35ºC to 250ºC.
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface.
- Pt100 class A temperature probe.
- Ethernet connection.
- Inert gas connection.
- External metal frame with epoxy resin coating. Inner frame and dual chamber made of stainless steel AISI-304.
- Reinforced double glass door.
- Double insulated walls and door with low conductivity glass wool.
- Galvanized aluminum perforated trays.
- Silicone rubber door seal.
- Safety double glass against implosions.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Safety thermostat.
- Stainless steel interior and corrosion-resistant, easy to clean metal exterior that remains at safe temperature without overheating.
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- 2 perforated removable trays made of aluminium with galvanic treatment.
- Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.
- All incubation and drying equipment have a Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||420 x 350 x 348 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||580 x 570 x 650 mm|
|Voltage *||230 V|
* Also available with a voltage of 115 V.