Vacuum drying ovens – EV Series
- Vacuum drying.
- Temperature range from 35ºC to 200ºC.
- Heating by electric elements mounted in an independent chamber for optimum temperature homogeneity and stability, vacuum by a double stage oil sealed rotary pump integrated with a settling vessel with a capacity of 2L and a final vacuum of 0.002 mbars*
- Temperature and time controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 10 editable programs of customizable name, programmable with up to 10 temperature/time segments.
- Timer start and timer stop adjustable by date, hour and minute.
- Intuitive alphanumeric 3,5’’ LCD touchscreen user interface that displays time, temperature and cycles in graphs, has audiovisual alarms and advanced cycle and timer programming.
- Ethernet connection that allows the use of the online RAYPAnet platform to view and export cycles, generate reports and simultaneously manage different equipment.
- Temperature probe Pt100 class A.
- Vacuum gauge with graduated scale from 0 to -1 relative Bars.
- Manual vacuum regulation valve that controls air access into the chamber.
- Special connection for inert gases injection.
- External metallic frame with epoxy resin coating.
- Inner chamber, double chamber and inner side door made of stainless steel AISI-304.
- Perforated trays made of galvanized aluminum.
- Double insulated walls and door with low conductivity glass wool.
- Safety double glass against implosions.
- Silicone sealing gasket.
- Adaptation of the vacuum generation set for cleanrooms on request*.
- Rear hole with cap for external probe access.
* Separate specifications for ovens equipped with the vacuum generation set adapted for cleanrooms, Ref. ENC-S4.
- Electronic components.
- Small utensils.
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Safety double glass against implosions.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Manually adjustable class 2 hydraulic safety thermostat that interrupts heating in case of failure of the main regulator. Thermostat is accompanied by a push-button to reset the thermostat and an immobilization device that immobilizes the thermostat knob to avoid involuntary displacement. Thermostat’s correct operation is displayed by a warning light that lights up after proper rearming.
- Stainless steel interior and corrosion-resistant easy-to-clean metallic exterior.
- Door lock protects samples from unauthorized access (optional accessory: MCLL).
- Safety according to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-010 regulations.
- 2 perforated removable trays made of galvanic aluminium.
- Access to the online platform RAYPAnet.
NEW ONLINE DATA PROCESSING PLATFORM
- All incubation and drying equipment have a Ethernet connection that allows the use of the RAYPAnet online platform on a PC to view and export all the information of the cycles with graphs and all the relevant data, with the ability to export data reports.
- All cycle data can be viewed on the platform in real time or through the cycle history registry. Furthermore, all data can be exported in .csv and .pdf file formats for later consultation, study and storage.
- The platform is compatible with all web browsers and multiple equipment can be connected and controlled simultaneously.
FOR ALL INCUBATION AND DRYING EQUIPMENT
- Intuitive alphanumeric user interface through a 3,5” LCD touchscreen that allows the display of time, temperature and cycle evolution in graphic format in real time.
- Compatible with Celsius or Fahrenheit scales with a resolution of 0.1°C/°F.
- Capable of advanced cycle and timer programming, with up to 10 preset programs editable in parameters and name, programmable at a fixed temperature during an infinite time or with up to 10 time and temperature segments. Timer start and timer stop customizable by date and time.
- Audiovisual security alarms for cycle finalization, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
|Homogeneity (at 100ºC)||±5 ºC|
|Temperature range||35 – 200 ºC|
|Maximum vacuum||0‚002 mbar|
|Internal dimensions LxDxH||420 x 350 x 348 mm|
|External dimensions LxDxH||580 x 570 x 650 mm|
|Maximum total load||40 Kg|
|Maximum load per tray||20 Kg|
|Voltage *||230 V|
|Number of doors||1|
|Usb and ethernet connection||Yes|
|Vacuum regulation valve||Yes|
|Inert gases connection||Yes|
* Also available with a voltage of 115 V.