COMPACT DIGESTION SYSTEM – MBC SERIES
- Quick and safe manipulation of samples.
- Integrated support for sample tubes enabling an easier cooling and saves space.
- Upper chassis made of aluminum alloy and Halar® coating. Metallic bottom chassis painted with epoxy resin. Metal block made of aluminum alloy.
- Thermal insulation: rock wool and ceramic fiber.
- Safety thermostat to prevent overheating.
- Contains calibration port for external probes.
- Ideal for use in combination with the Fumes neutralization unit. Both systems are connected by a flexible tube that joins the Compact digestion system fume collector (MBC) and the Fumes neutralization unit (SCRUBBER).
- Programmable autostart.
- Built-in temperature regulator wich has 9 programs with 18 segments of temperature, ramp and time each.
Components supplied with the equipment
- Test tube rack with support (necessary tubes included).
- Fume collector with support.
KJELDAHL DIGESTION WITH OUR COMPACT BLOCK DIGESTION SYSTEM CONNECTED WITH OUR SCRUBBERAfter loading the samples with the corresponding reagents within the samples tubes rack, the sample tubes rack is placed inside the heating block and the fumes collector is placed on top of the sample tubes rack. The next step is choosing the appropiate program and the equipment starts to heat up, following the predefined time and temperature segments.
In the process, exhaust fumes are generated that are completely captured by the fumes collector which in turn are mechanically displaced into the SCRUBBER through the vacuum pump that the SCRUBBER posseses.
The exhaust fumes that enter the SCRUBBER undergo a phase of condensation that acts as preliminary extractor for steams and dragged liquids, avoiding warming or volume increasement in the posterior wash-up solution. The acid or alkaline vapors are then washed and neutralized in the next step. In the final step, most of the remaining particles are retained through granules of activated charcoal.
MAIN FEATURES OF OUR SOLUTION FOR DIGESTIONS WITH INTEGRATED FUMES NEUTRALIZATION (MBC + SCRUBBER)
|External dimensions L x D x H||350 x 400 x 635 mm||350 x 560 x 635 mm||460 x 560 x 635 mm||350 x 400 x 635 mm||350 x 560 x 635 mm||460 x 560 x 635 mm|
|Power||1500 W||2000 W||2500 W||1500 W||2000 W||2500 W|
|Voltage*||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V||230 V|
|Weight||27 Kg||38 Kg||47 Kg||30 Kg||39 Kg||48 Kg|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Compatible sample tubes||250 ml||250 ml||250 ml||100 ml||100 ml||100 ml|
|Temperature stability a 400ºC||±1 ºC||±1 ºC||±1 ºC||±1 ºC||±1 ºC||±1 ºC|
|Adjustable temperature||45 a 450 ºC||45 a 450 ºC||45 a 450 ºC||45 a 450 ºC||45 a 450 ºC||45 a 450 ºC|
|Homogeneity a 420ºC||±5 ºC||±5 ºC||±5 ºC||±5 ºC||±5 ºC||±5 ºC|
*Also available with a voltage of 115 V.