OENOLOGIC DISTILLER – ENODEST
- Determination of the volumetric alcoholic degree in wines, musts, beers and spirit drinks of high graduation according to the regulation OIV, CEE 2676/90 and CE 2870/2000. Volatile Acidity and Sorbic Acid can also be measured.
- Distillation unit by steam dragging.
- It has a steam generator automatically fed with distilled water, having electronic level control and automatic stop in the case of lack of water in the container.
- Safety thermostat.
- Automatic distillation stop.
- Manual levelling of the distillate avoiding adding distilled water.
- Automatic stop of refrigerating water at the end of distillation.
- Optical display of minimal level of water in the steam generator.
- Button to add distillate manually.
- Refrigeration water flow: 75 l/h.
- Water consumption (steam generator): 1,6 l/h.
- Distilled water reservoir: 10 l.
- Approx. distillation time: 7 min/200 ml.
Components supplied with the equipment
- 1 distillation tube for maximum sample volume of 100 ml.
- 1 distillation tube for maximum sample volume of 250 ml.
- 1 volumetric flask of 100 ml.
- 1 volumetric flask of 200 ml.
- 1 volumetric flask of 250 ml.
- 1 reservoir of 10 litres for H2O.
- Connection hoses.
|External dimensions L x D x H||385 x 360 x 865 mm|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|