OENOLOGIC DISTILLER – ENODEST
- Distillation by steam dragging.
- Steam generator automatically fed with distilled water, having electronic level control and automatic stop in the case of lack of water in the container.
- Safety thermostat.
- Automatic distillation stop.
- Manual levelling of the distillate avoiding adding distilled water.
- Automatic stop of refrigerating water at the end of distillation.
- Optical display of minimal level of water in the steam generator.
- Button to add distillate manually.
- Case made of stainless steel AISI 304 painted with epoxy resin.
- Sensor which stops the distillation once all the alcohol has been evaporated and condensed.
- Adapter for collection flasks of different volumes. This adaptation makes it possible to comply with various international regulations.
Components supplied with the equipment
- 1 distillation tube for maximum sample volume of 100 ml.
- 1 distillation tube for maximum sample volume of 250 ml.
- 1 volumetric flask of 100 ml.
- 1 volumetric flask of 200 ml.
- 1 volumetric flask of 250 ml.
- 1 fast connection container of 10 litres for H2O.
- Connection hoses.
SAFETY FIRSTThe equipment has a security system that detects malfunctions of the water input in the refrigeration circuit, stopping automatically if required.
|External dimensions L x D x H||384 x 360 x 865 mm|
|Distillation method||steam dragging|
|Water consumption steam generator||1‚6 l/h|
|Steam generator power||1800 W|
|Refrigeration water flow||3 l/min|
|Distillation time||7 min/200 ml|