FIBRE DETERMINATION SYSTEM – F-6P
- Extraction and filtration without sample transfer.
- High reproducibility of results.
- Up to 36 analysis/day (Weende method).
- Versatile use: samples can be dried/weighted at every phase if needed.
- System for 6 simultaneous samples.
- All electric and mechanic elements are conveniently protected.
- Case made of stainless steel AISI 304 painted with epoxy resin.
- Additionally, it can be used in combination with the Cold fat extraction system EF-6P, to guarantee the optimum working conditions of the system.
- Range of measurement: 0.1-100%.
- Reproducibility: ±1% for samples with a fiber content ranging from 1-30%.
Components supplied with the equipment
- Crucibles set of 6 units.
- Crucibles rack.
- Tong for an individual manipulation of crucibles.
- Tong for a simultaneous manipulation of 6 crucibles.
- Heater lid.
- Several connection hoses.
- Several connection hoses clamps.
- F-6P has an integrated peristaltic pump for negative pressure to discharge reagents and an air pump for positive pressure to break compact clumps during filtration. Additionally, F-6P has an available positive pressure connection to EF-6P to break compact clumps during cold extractions, guaranteeing optimal working conditions while using both equipment.
MAIN FEATURES OF OUR SOLUTION FOR FIBRE EXTRACTIONS (F-6P + EF-6P)
|External dimensions L x D x H||724 x 330 x 580 mm|
|Sample capacity by batch||6 units|
|Sample capacity by day||36 units|
|Glass crucible dimensions Ø x H||34 x 60 mm|
* Also available with a voltage of 115 V.