FIBRE DETERMINATION SYSTEM – F-6P
- Determination of raw/crude fibre contents per Weende, acid detergent fibre (ADF) and neutral detergent fibre (NDF) per Van Soest and, acid detergent lignin (ADL).
- Extraction and filtration without sample transfer (it avoids lose of sample).
- High reproducibility of conditions and results.
- Up to 36 analysis/day (Weende).
- Versatile use: samples can be dried/weighted at every phase if needed.
- System for 6 simultaneous samples.
- All electric and mechanic elements are conveniently protected.
- Case made of stainless steel AISI 304 painted with epoxy resin.
- Additionally, it can be connected to the Cold fat extraction system EF-6P, to guarantee the optimum working conditions of the system.
- Range of measurement: 0.1-100%.
- Reproducibility: ±1% for a fibre contents level of 1-30%.
Components supplied with the equipment
- 6 glass crucibles porosity P-2
- Test tube crucibles rack
- Heater lid
- Handling support
- Crucible vessel tong
- F-6P has a peristaltic pump that provides the necessary conditions for filtering.
|External dimensions L x D x H||725 x 345 x 585 mm|